Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
i caved and got a pixel 7 after owning a samsung for so many years. used to have a nexus 7 which i loved. that was before phones where water proof and i forget it in my swim shorts and went for a swim.

phone was on sale for $9.50 a month from $20 last week so i had to do it. im a consumer whore.

i caved and got a pixel 7 after owning a samsung for so many years. used to have a nexus 7 which i loved. that was before phones where water proof and i forget it in my swim shorts and went for a swim.

phone was on sale for $9.50 a month from $20 last week so i had to do it. im a consumer whore.

$9.50/month for how many months? 24 months (2 years)?

yes sir, is this still a lot? the plan costs $55 for 30 gigs a month on top of the $9.50 for the phone.
correction i had a nexus 5.

$9.50 x 24 months = $228

No! That's a good deal. :thumbsup: I paid outright for mine 3 weeks ago and paid $215 (after my trade-in which was a $325 credit).

$9.50 x 24 months = $228

No! That's a good deal. :thumbsup: I paid outright for mine 3 weeks ago and paid $215 (after my trade-in which was a $325 credit).
my phone company offered $100 for my s10 plus trade in. wasnt worth it. going to try and convert my wife back to android. she has an iphone 7 i wanted to replace.

my phone company offered $100 for my s10 plus trade in. wasn't worth it. going to try and convert my wife back to android. she has an iphone 7 i wanted to replace.

Yeah $100 I'd keep it as a backup or something lol
I'm confused on how you have got her to keep the iPhone 7 for so long... :hiding:
My wife & I have never owned iPhones.

Yeah $100 I'd keep it as a backup or something lol
I'm confused on how you have got her to keep the iPhone 7 for so long... :hiding:
My wife & I have never owned iPhones.
I got her the 7 two years ago. She doesn't care about phones. She's got an iPad she uses more than her phone and then an apple watch she really wanted that I got her for Christmas that spends most of its time on the counter.

I got her the 7 two years ago. She doesn't care about phones. She's got an iPad she uses more than her phone and then an apple watch she really wanted that I got her for Christmas that spends most of its time on the counter.
Yeah my wife is the basically the same. She uses her phone for FB, TikTok, Email, Color by Number and a few other games. Oh and calls/text as well.

As long as the battery is decent and she has a connection she's good lol

How do you like yours? I'm getting used to the no button thing. Although my coworker informed me you can add them.

Been great. No issues in the roughly 1 month I've had it. I went from the Pixel 4a 5G with a 6.2" screen so going to the Pixel 7 with the 6.3" screen didn't make a difference to me. I know you said that might be tough for you going to a bigger phone. Right? How is it?

Yeah I added the button (at the bottom - if that's what you are talking about) right away.

Been great. No issues in the roughly 1 month I've had it. I went from the Pixel 4a 5G with a 6.2" screen so going to the Pixel 7 with the 6.3" screen didn't make a difference to me. I know you said that might be tough for you going to a bigger phone. Right? How is it?

Yeah I added the button (at the bottom - if that's what you are talking about) right away.
I last phone was bigger. S10+. I thought the pixel 7 was going to be much smaller but it's almost the same size. No more curved screen. Hated that.

I like no buttons. Haven't noticed a difference in refresh rate from 60 to 90.

All in all I probably would have been just as happy to keep the s10plus.

I last phone was bigger. S10+. I thought the pixel 7 was going to be much smaller but it's almost the same size. No more curved screen. Hated that.

I forget which phone I had that had the curved screen...

Edit: It was the S8+ that I had for my work phone before they replaced it with the S10e since the S8+ stopped reading my SIM card.

I like no buttons. Haven't noticed a difference in refresh rate from 60 to 90.

I guess I'd have to get used to no buttons.. but all the phones I've owned had the buttons so I like the buttons.

As for 60hz to 90hz... I don't notice it either. Some say the 60hz to 120hz is a more noticeable difference but 60hz was fine. 90hz feels the same.

All in all I probably would have been just as happy to keep the s10plus.

But it's not a downgrade right? You wish you didn't upgrade?

I just compared the S10+ vs Pixel 7.. This can't be right.

Resolution:​

S10+ -> 3040 x 1440 pixels, 19:9 ratio, 522 PPI
Pixel 7 -> 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 418 PPI

RAM:

S10+ -> 8GB LPDDR4
Pixel 7 -> 8GB LPDDR5

Capacity:

S10+ -> 4100 mAh
Pixel 7 -> 4355 mAh

Didn't realize the S10+ has been around for almost 4 years (2/2019) :eek:

Not a downgrade but pretty similar.

Yeah. By comparison the s10+ is a great phone and close to the pixel 7 which is why I had a hard time justifying the upgrade. I wanted to get the wife a newer iPhone but the prices were too high.

Back