Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

All inclusive is nice but I found after binge drinking by the 2nd day I was over it. Also ended up walking into the pool of the neighbouring resort from the bar by accident.

I was gonna say.. how the hell did you end up in the next door's resort pool but binge drinking will do that lol

I was gonna say.. how the hell did you end up in the next door's resort pool but binge drinking will do that lol
we were allowed to go to the other resorts bars. i was drinking with some fellow canadians from the east cost and they were getting a little aggresive so i decided to go for a walk.

French Canadians are the worst.. especially the ones that travel to Florida for the winter

French Canadians are the worst.. especially the ones that travel to Florida for the winter
You're not wrong.
I went to the east coast a while ago. Everything near the Quebec boarder is french in Ontario. Went into a Tim Hortons and everyone spoke french. They were not nice to me when I started speaking English.

Reactions: Dad
Having to deal with those guys when I lived in Florida was the worst. They already had highly discounted rates since they were staying in the off season and would still try to find ways to get money taken off of their stay

I just saw as leaked photo of the type s

:paper:

acura-integra-coupe-rendering.jpg

as much as i like the gti and r i cant get over the fact that walnut blasting the valves is a maintenance service.

I guess the Integra Type S will be a sedan version of the Type R? Prob will be a bit more expensive MSRP?

Wheels look nice......

They are entering nascar! Bets on it being the “Mugen 8th gen civic” of the integra world where you get like 10hp more and a body kit for 8k?

Reactions: Dad
I was thinking the same. There are also a ton of other vehicles you could buy for less than 68 grand.

Back