bootyluvr's 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan

for a mirror??? Jesus.
1wlrv4.jpg

Last edited:
I’m surprised you don’t have a dash cam.

I did with my '15 WRX but never got one for the Accord.
Now that you mentioned that... I actually paid my buddy for him to do mine when he did my wife's Legacy and I never followed up with him!

$243? left one correct?

https://www.hondacarpartsdirect.com...hY2NvcmQmeT0yMDE2JnQ9ZXgtbCZlPTMtNWwtdjYtZ2Fz

or you could get lucky and get away with just buying the mirror cap and rear piece? basically the outer shell. $77

https://www.hondacarpartsdirect.com...hY2NvcmQmeT0yMDE2JnQ9ZXgtbCZlPTMtNWwtdjYtZ2Fz

Yes it's the left one. I did find that one and have it in my car.

That's a legit site? I'd feel more comfortable with the entire mirror rather than just the outer shell. I feel like the spring mechanism isn't as tight as the passenger side now.. It might be me.. lol

Thanks for the links.

The 1st one I'm not a fan of the scuff marks... It would drive my crazy especially being on the drivers side.

The 2nd one I like. Looks decent. Seller is new though... Hmm :think:

Ended up going this route. Ordered it from a local dealership. They should call me this week to come pick it up.

@Nomar06 @webby - Ordered it on Saturday evening... Figured it wouldn't be available for pickup today since it's not stocked at the dealership. They probably have to go to some warehouse to get it.. But let me call to make sure my order went through as I didn't get an email notification saying the order was placed..

I included my first/last name, address, my cell # and my email....

I called the dealership this afternoon to check the status (and to make sure they received it)...

They had it in my Uncle's name (John) and his cell phone number (my dad said it wasn't his current # but an old # he had).... I'm like I 1000000% typed my name in there. I've never typed my Uncle's name in any box online nor do I know his number off the top of my head.

So weird!

I said... Can I change the number on file so you call me and not him? He said no but I can add a secondary # and put a note in here. I said is it going to be a problem picking it up with it not being my first name? He said no since the last name is the same... I hope so..

C/N: Ordered. Dealership put my Uncle's name and cell #... Not even sure how they got his info unless he ordered something a while ago and they just selected him by accident..

Why can't they change the main number? Lol. What year is this???

The Part Guy was nice on the phone... But he said he couldn't change the number since it was in my Uncle's name.

I didn't want to waste anymore time plus I was at work so as long as he said they would let me pick up the order I just hung up.

The Part Guy was nice on the phone... But he said he couldn't change the number since it was in my Uncle's name.

I didn't want to waste anymore time plus I was at work so as long as he said they would let me pick up the order I just hung up.
calls back 2 seconds later from a different phone.... hey I'm the uncle... I need to change my contact phone #

And... they never called me saying the parts are in... :rolleyes:

A co-worker has a friend that works at a Honda Dealership closer to me and he gave me the same price as the dealership (further away) would have gave me.. The one that put my Uncle's name/phone #... SMH

i bet they called your uncle

I asked my dad if that was my uncle's # and he said it might have been an old work or personal # but the number my dad gave me isn't the number they had on file... So they probably called some random person and that person was like wrong #.

I asked my dad if that was my uncle's # and he said it might have been an old work or personal # but the number my dad gave me isn't the number they had on file... So they probably called some random person and that person was like wrong #.
but still didnt call the alternative number that was yours? incompetent people.

Back