Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I did not have to raise it at all. Kind of upset.
that may change. When mine was loaded for transport it was fine, but it had been moved about 400 times over the course of the trip to move/rearrange and unload other vehicles being delivered along the way. The various platforms are all a bit different to access, and yours will likely be moved a bunch along the trip.

End of an era. 12 years, 96,000 miles and easily 250k shifts. Bye to the original shift knob to the Si.

12 years -> 96k miles

8k/year.. Two vehicle livin' ;)

I used to do 8k a year when I was single and living 4 miles from work. Type R also but second car but did use it for errands here and there....

I did not have to raise it at all. Kind of upset.
Better to have than to have not....my Type R got scrapped at some point on the underside of the front lip. Not visible unless you got under the car.

I remember when they picked it up at the dealership it was on the very back spot up top(5 cars up top, I think) and when it got delivered it was in the middle spot on the top. Had to move out 3 other cars to unload my car at delivery. So def got moved around a bit.

I used to do 8k a year when I was single and living 4 miles from work. Type R also but second car but did use it for errands here and there....
Yeah I'm 4 miles (one way) from my remote office but as most of y'all know I travel from site to site.

Home to Site 1
Site 1 to Site 2
Site 2 to Site 3
Site 3 to Site 4
Site 4 to Site 5
Site 5 to Remote Office
Remote Office to Home

^ today's schedule.

I try to do as much remotely as possible but doesn't always work. Also no WFH.

Yeah I'm 4 miles (one way) from my remote office but as most of y'all know I travel from site to site.

Home to Site 1
Site 1 to Site 2
Site 2 to Site 3
Site 3 to Site 4
Site 4 to Site 5
Site 5 to Remote Office
Remote Office to Home

^ today's schedule.

I’m gonna’ Snap you my daily routes. Our Company allegedly paid over a million bucks for their routing software but I still think they just get drunk and throw darts at the map.

I’m gonna’ Snap you my daily routes. Our Company allegedly paid over a million bucks for their routing software but I still think they just get drunk and throw darts at the map.

Damn! That's crazy.

I figure out my route.. Use Waze to get to sites or just memory on how to get there since I've done it so many times.

12 years -> 96k miles

8k/year.. Two vehicle livin' ;)
I meant 11 years. But yes, the Si is relatively low mileage. 2020 got less than 1000 miles out on the clock, which helped.

Tacoma is going on 9 years old and hasn’t seen 50k miles.

Home to Site 1
Site 1 to Site 2
Site 2 to Site 3
Site 3 to Site 4
Site 4 to Site 5
Site 5 to Remote Office
Remote Office to Home

^ today's schedule.

I hope you are getting paid mileage to recoup the wear and tear on your car, unless you have a company car. I think it's $0.52 a mile?

If not, you should ask for it or get a company car.....or some kind of bonus pay but I'm pretty sure uncle Sam wants employers to split out mileage pay

I hope you are getting paid mileage to recoup the wear and tear on your car, unless you have a company car. I think it's $0.52 a mile?

If not, you should ask for it or get a company car.....or some kind of bonus pay but I'm pretty sure uncle Sam wants employers to split out mileage pay

It's $.655/mile

Yes I get paid mileage.

:think:

I also try to get gas during work hours since I drive my car for work lol :giggle:

Hope everyone has a good long weekend :thumbsup:

Wife wants me to do yard work (mulching) tomorrow. Ffffffff

Say what?! $35k for a 3 year old Corolla? Am I missing something over the last few years?

IMG_9940.jpeg

Back