Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh.. Hard top Miata! :thumbsup:
There was a blue one two. And an eclipse. Wife took better pictures. Wisconsin is a nice state. Americans are way nicer than Canadians. At least the ones I've talked to so far.

Feel like all Canadians are led to believe you people are awful.

There was a blue one two. And an eclipse. Wife took better pictures. Wisconsin is a nice state. Americans are way nicer than Canadians. At least the ones I've talked to so far.

Feel like all Canadians are led to believe you people are awful.

Never been to Wisconsin. :think:

Come on down to around the Baltimore area and you will change your mind about Americans being way nicer than Canadians :giggle:

Yeah I was going to say that! lol

Where ya'll at now? Driving or stopped somewhere?
Driving everyday. Stopping in Bozeman Montana. Stoped in Bismarck ND last night. Last 3 days of driving are shorter. About 7 hours today. Last two are 6 hours. Last night was 11 In totall on the road

Bozeman has Montana state university, so it’s def got a college town vibe with a bunch of shops downtown. It’s also got the Bridger bowl ski resort just outside of town. Are you heading towards Spokane along 90 west?

Spokane is our next stop tomorrow.

Just arrived in Bozeman. There are so many restaurants here. It's crazy.
Bozeman has Montana state university, so it’s def got a college town vibe with a bunch of shops downtown. It’s also got the Bridger bowl ski resort just outside of town. Are you heading towards Spokane along 90 west?

Spokane is our next stop tomorrow.

Just arrived in Bozeman. There are so many restaurants here. It's crazy.

I've stopped there a couple of times. It's got some cool shops and stuff downtown. Spokane also has some cool sights to see and there is a nice trail along the river that goes through town.

got stopped doing 140 with my cousins accord 2.0t

Im not proud at all. Smfh! very cool cops tbh. they wanted me to pop my hood yada yada. they had mercy on me. Dont Race

got stopped doing 140 with my cousins accord 2.0t

Im not proud at all. Smfh! very cool cops tbh. they wanted me to pop my hood yada yada. they had mercy on me. Dont Race

140mph in a what zone? 65?

Around here you wouldn't be replying on the forums.. you'd be in jail.
Don't ever do that in Virginia! They are the worst.

What's the usual max allowed to go over the speed limit in the states? Is it different in each state? I'm Ontario it's usually ok to go 18kmh over max speed limit on Ontario highways is 100kmh

In North Dakota the limit was 75, I was doing 82-84. Passed two cops doing 78. In Wisconsin think it was 70 but I was doing 85 and realized the next day that I was probably going too fast.

What's the usual max allowed to go over the speed limit in the states? Is it different in each state? I'm Ontario it's usually ok to go 18kmh over max speed limit on Ontario highways is 100kmh

In North Dakota the limit was 75, I was doing 82-84. Passed two cops doing 78. In Wisconsin think it was 70 but I was doing 85 and realized the next day that I was probably going too fast.

After about 15 over, you're liable for a ticket, I think if it's another 10 or so above, you're liable for a felony. If you get sequential stops for the same behavior, you'll be suspended.

Back