Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Yeah DEFINITELY didn't expect a HUGE boat like that to be rocking SO much!! It wasn't even rough out there..

Yeah DEFINITELY didn't expect a HUGE boat like that to be rocking SO much!! It wasn't even rough out there..

It was a bit rougher when we went last year en route to OCMD.

I should be ordering my axlebacks soon, still debating if I wanna get the full muffler delete or the 4" mufflers

Also Dawn had a trip back up the dragon hearing it

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (40k mi)

Pax Pos.Pos.Class#DriverCar ModelTotalFactorPax TimeDiff.From 1st
44 1 CS 23 Josh Dail 2013 Scion FR-S 39.352 *0.833 32.780 0.044 4.303

hmmm, C-Stock for the FRS. They are hoping that it will compete nicely against the 350Z

nameless performance made nice gains with their catted downpipe & axleback exhaust for the BRZ, theyre developing a header now as well.

I'm waiting patiently to see what JasonPA orders. Then after installation, will he be happy

-Keith

:wave:

Making the exhaust decision tonight! :woot: , which means I'll be sitting in front of my pc for about 2 hours or so in constant internal debate...as usual.

And to think it took me all of 5 mins to decide on nameless. I did call nameless to figure out the options but I was one of the first batch to ever get made so online photos-vids were limited

-Keith

Don't have time to read up in here, just wanted to ask, are we still doing Philly for the 7th?

Yes! Get the word out to everyone else, I'll remind Nate about it hopefully he'll be on today/tonight.

Keith, I remember yours not being super loud & bassy like my n1, but your youtube gopro videos seem to really amplify the noise compared to reality, I jist dont wanna make my 3rd exhaust mistake in a row with this car, but the price difference for the deletes is really nice.

Back