'11 Camaro vs '13 Si

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
My buddy invited me to a friendly race he has a 2011 Camaro pretty stock other then cold air intake. My car also has skunk 2 cold air intake I'm thinking he'll run me down but he ran 15's at the 1/4 mile lol...I think his best time was 14/9 so either these camaros are actually not that fast or he must suck at driving it..but I'm leaning more with him sucking at driving it lol

11 camaro is rated
1/4 mile: 14.2 sec

11 camaro ss is rated
1/4 mile: 13.2 sec

most si owners run ~ 15's in the quarter. With intakes/exhaust mods & decent drivers, some hit 14.4's or so. No idea how good either of you are at the track. Take a trip and find out how you guys do

11 camaro is rated
1/4 mile: 14.2 sec

11 camaro ss is rated
1/4 mile: 13.2 sec

most si owners run ~ 15's in the quarter. With intakes/exhaust mods & decent drivers, some hit 14.4's or so. No idea how good either of you are at the track. Take a trip and find out how you guys do
His is deffinately not an SS , I wouldn't waste my time and gas with that trim lol. It's an RS

They're actually not that fast, was on the Camaro forums and stock most of them run low 14's and sometimes even 15....guess it comes down to whoever is the better driver

Wow thts slower than I thought! I ran a ss and got smoked out of the water lol I'm also stock
Ohh yeah the SS are fast! 424hp on those things ...I don't even try em...my buddy is in a RS and I want to run him down lol. :mad::D

Ohh yeah the SS are fast! 424hp on those things ...I don't even try em...my buddy is in a RS and I want to run him down lol. :mad::D
It was only because my buddies got one haha got it on vid if u wanna check it out on youtube Erckle420si and. A rs would be fun to run. But everyone in my area drive ss or the zl1. Like iv said befor to I can't wait to get my s/c and be able to hang and out run thoes cars.

It was only because my buddies got one haha got it on vid if u wanna check it out on youtube Erckle420si and. A rs would be fun to run. But everyone in my area drive ss or the zl1. Like iv said befor to I can't wait to get my s/c and be able to hang and out run thoes cars.
Ohh me either get ready for a lot of "what the hell you got in there" haha

Saw your vids by the way. Is your Si completely stock?

Back