11th VIT map ?

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
I know i should search and It's been asked a million times but whatever. I just got done data logging for i think it's my 11th map 20-25 minute drive and a single 3rd gear WOT from 2k til 7500 rpm. Kinda curious of what is next and how much more torture is in store.

I know i should search and It's been asked a million times but whatever. I just got done data logging for i think it's my 11th map 20-25 minute drive and a single 3rd gear WOT from 2k til 7500 rpm. Kinda curious of what is next and how much more torture is in store.

I have done at least 30 logs so far. I ran out of good good weather/safe roads in November and haven't had time to start up again. Pretty sure mine is close to finished and he is just tweaking at this point.

I should add, the process pretty much stays the same with a 20 minute drive and one WOT 3rd gear pull.

It looks like I am gonna need to go into Vitpire status and start mapping at night this is torture.

It looks like I am gonna need to go into Vitpire status and start mapping at night this is torture.

I usually do it on lunch or my drive to work in the morning. I am lucky enough to have a good stretch of road with a high (but not quite enough) speed limit though. I, however, was never in a hurry to do multiples in a day.

Careful of the cops if you do night runs.

I am not all that concerned about the cops and i live right next to the highway It's just the time difference I am on the East i believe he is on the West that 3 hours is killer plus my car is loud as hell might need to finally put that silencer to use,

I am not all that concerned about the cops and i live right next to the highway It's just the time difference I am on the East i believe he is on the West that 3 hours is killer plus my car is loud as hell might need to finally put that silencer to use,

I am in the Midwest, but still on Eastern Time. Due to this, I resigned myself to one-a-days.

I think I am gonna just take your route and try and get 1 a day in seems like It's the easiest way and i guess there is no real rush.

The biggest issue i have is just nailing those 3rd gear pulls on point hoping my new ss clutch line and valve delete will make that a little easier.

Let me see if I got this right, you're complaining because Vitality is being thorough?

I am not complaining about anything if you read what I was saying correctly he is just a little harder to work with because of the time zone difference.

Back