Status
Not open for further replies.

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Unsure of miles on it, but still in good condition. Though all I had to do was enlarge the holes for it to fit on an R18, and that obviously didn't work. Includes gasket still in good condition. 150obo 130obo Throw me an offer!!! SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
After altering the holes, you weren't able to make it work? I thought @Nix did this on his r18 successfully? What didn't work for you?

The pipe is still actually too big. The 8th gen Si axle back works fine, but not the 9th gen.

As far as I know there isn't any modification it fit an 8th gen Si axle back to our R18s.

I think the flange is smaller on the 8th which made it fit with some fab, the 9 th si hole and flange are too big, trust me if would fit mine would have been bye bye along time ago, now it's a piece if art in my garage.

Bump, price is obo, and payments are through PayPal sent as a gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting payments sent as a gift is against the rules. It offers no protection to the buyer.

PayPal Payment Method:

If you are accepting PayPal, you may not ask the buyer to send you the money as a gift. Doing so avoids PayPal's fees and may or may not be against their Terms of Service Agreement. However it also removes the buyer's ability to dispute a payment if a issue arises. Sellers who are found to be doing this will lose their ability to use the Marketplace on 9thCivic.

Last edited:
I think the flange is smaller on the 8th which made it fit with some fab, the 9 th si hole and flange are too big, trust me if would fit mine would have been bye bye along time ago, now it's a piece if art in my garage.
Wanna sell the tip? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back