15 Iconic sports cars that don't live up to the hype....Not ONE Honda on here

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Maybe they wrote that article in hopes they'll sway some opinions and they can buy those models cheaper :hiding:. Some of those cars are extremely collectible & well into the 6 figure range if they're clean.

Yeah that Toyota (#1 I think?) was mentioned to be well over 1 million nowadays. But the I-roc Z barely made 200 hp? I did not know that

Yep that was why I posted it, because at least half of the cars on there were dream cars of mine at one point or another in my lifetime and that viper? ugh still love those :drooling:

Some of them, it's the look of the car. The sound. The semi-prestige of driving a cool old car. Would I rather drive a toyota 2000gt or a new sienna? Yeah, the sienna makes more power and better 0-60 but seriously. If that's all that counts... ugh, I hope that guy loves his new Town & Country.

Some of them, it's the look of the car. The sound. The semi-prestige of driving a cool old car. Would I rather drive a toyota 2000gt or a new sienna? Yeah, the sienna makes more power and better 0-60 but seriously. If that's all that counts... ugh, I hope that guy loves his new Town & Country.

I just died laughing out loud at how you exploited his point so quickly

Reactions: Nix
Back