• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

18x8.5 +30 with these tires. - WILL IT FIT 2012 CIVIC SI COUPE??

ChoyAxxx

Help...

Front tires would be 225/40R18 while rears are 235/40R18.

WILL THEY FIT? NO RUBBING?

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Why the two different tire sizes? I think you will rub the 235 depending on camber settings. @derekfriedrice ran a slightly wider wheel but a higher offset. I think the two setups would be pretty darn close. I would stick to the 225/40. You will still have to adjust camber and maybe make some slight adjustments to the fender to not rub at all. I think derek is much lower than the eibach springs.

From another thread:

what's going on boss, I ran an 18x9+35 with 225/40 tires all around and it was pretty good for me. Just enough stretch to clear most of my rubbing issues, but still have enough rubber to drive crazy. I think that same spec should be just fine for you on d2 springs, because I ran that size on maxed out Ksport Coils lol.

aznboi606

Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
You'll rub if dont have any camber in the rear. Im running 215/40/18 on a 18x9 ET25 with max cambered rear and front and i rub ever once in awhile and that is with fenders rolled.

Reactions: Nix

derekfriedrice

Mesa, Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm pretty certain you'll rub on the 235/40's on big bumps and things. You'll need a touch of camber to clear, like Nix pointed out I was dropped a good 2-3 inches though..