• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

2008 civic Lx

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I had a 2008 civic Lx that I used to go to work with...

Oh year it was manual...

I HATED THE DAMN CAR, no Hp, no Tor The tranni was stupid, it would take 2 to 3 seconds to kick in.

Above I wrote Had... This is why

My car was parked and woke up to this

This shows it from a different angle

But she did look pretty good

Now I ordered an 2013 civic si... I test drove it and tranni makes me smile. going to come in Polish Metal... Gray... I think its going to come in May if im lucky.

Mods were, Led drls, reverse lights and led every bulb inside, 20 percent tint all around. That's it, I wasnt going to drop money into a Lx.

Si, oh boy im gonna have fun... Maybe ill post pics of my Teg too, she had work done to her I was able to beat some beamers with her (they were auto and drivers didnt know how to drive, but a win is a win)

Attachments

• side view 2.jpg
    side view 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 9
  • messed up.jpg
    messed up.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • looks nice.jpg
    looks nice.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • back view.jpg
    back view.jpg
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 10

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
How will i regret the si? I got it pretty cheap, Navi 23,500 out the door 25,300 Ordered

Not trying to be a dick, I really want to know why?

Last edited:

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Read it again I said you will NOT regret I own a 2012 and love mine.
Sorry man, ive been drinking Selective reading lol

Long Day @ work

Im trying to figure out what bolt ons...
I want to do a low psi boost but again its a daily driver turbos needs maintenance and dont have time for that.

So maybe upgrade air intake, new headers...... wha else?

Im also gonna hack the **** out of the midi system, just need sometime to do it

Last edited:

Brooksie365

Worcester, Ma
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I just did a full race cat back and love it. Intake and hondata is what's next for me. There are a lot of things you can do I would take a look over at the bolt ons section

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Sorry you hated the LX but if you want power a Honda is not the way, try Subaru if you want handling with power and a mustang for raw power.....

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Welcome to the site. I think you'll be happy with the 2013 si. Did you get a sedan or a coupe?

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Welcome to the site. I think you'll be happy with the 2013 si. Did you get a sedan or a coupe?

I ordered a sedan, being built on April 24th or the 25th (I heard those days are the best to build a car on) and Finishing on 29th. The dealer said the car should arrive by May 15.

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Sorry you hated the LX but if you want power a Honda is not the way, try Subaru if you want handling with power and a mustang for raw power.....

I was looking into an STI and EVO - one the car costs are too high. Plus I look at the STI and EVO as a spoiled brat car, I can live with the Vtec kicks in jokes and Ive owned nothing but hondas (95 Integra Ex (tons of bolt ons), then this civic lx (only lighting done) )

So for me to switch from honda I would be hard. The only other manufacture would be Nissan.

I test drove 2012 STI, EVO, Civic si coupe, 2008 G37, 2012 Mustang (I think it could have been the 13). I hated all of them except the SI and G37. I think I was bias...

Reason I didnt get the G37 people wanted to much for an used car that didnt have a black interior. So Civic it was.