2012 Civic Si Ultimate Racing 3in Exhaust Available

redsfan was telling me about this exhaust yesterday. It's not a name I know, but they seem to be big in the mitsu evo forums.

the same dyno sheet is displayed on their downpipe page and their exhaust. I'm guessing this dyno sheet is with BOTH items installed.

12_Civic_HeaderDyno.jpg

I like all the options they give you on their site..

But I bet this thing is stupid loud inside the car, with no resonators & that cat delete..

Going 3" down pipe and full cat delete but keeping my J's resonator connected to my J's 70RS soon. =D and btw that exhaust sounds really nice!

I like all the options they give you on their site..

But I bet this thing is stupid loud inside the car, with no resonators & that cat delete..

can't imagine trying to have a converstation..lol
-"HEY, DO I TURN LEFT HERE?"
-"WHAT?
-"TURN LEFT!! TURN LEFT"
"WHAT?!? MY LEFT" :pat:

can't imagine trying to have a converstation..lol
-"HEY, DO I TURN LEFT HERE?"
-"WHAT?
-"TURN LEFT!! TURN LEFT"
"WHAT?!? MY LEFT" :pat:

LOL
"It's too loud!"
"WHAT!?!?"
"Your car. It's too loud!"
*stops at a red light*
"I'm sorry what did you say?... my car get's loud sometimes."
"Just take me home"

A little pricey with options added but with those gains it looks to be a worthy exhaust. Glad to see more companies developing products for our platform this soon and that actually add gains where we want them! Great job Ultimate Racing!

Anyone who has one got some dyno pulls to verify numbers yet?with or without the downpipe... Curious Really want to get exhaust but slim pickings at the moment and don't want to pull the trigger with so few options available so far.

I'd wait a little bit. More options are on the horizon. Agreed with the dyno numbers too. I'd imagine the large gains are mostly from removing the catalytic converter. I think bisimotos down pipe netted similar results.

Yeah i am planing on holding out for more options.Real user numbers are what i like to see .Sucks only had my Si 2 weeks and i am missing the drone of exhaust from my subie just not enough out yet to make a good choice though.I ran catless on both my subarus and yielded just ok results/HP for the dollars.

I'd like to hear a sound clip since you purchased the 2nd muffler option, I don't think the clips above have a resonator or anything..

I will make a video, however with the cat still in place, leaves the exhaust sounding slightly (and i mean slighty) deeper than stock. It sounds stock to me but others have told me they can here a major difference...

I'd like to hear a sound clip since you purchased the 2nd muffler option, I don't think the clips above have a resonator or anything..

You are correct.. the videos just show the straight piping design
.. i love the exhaust because its a cut and weld design.. no mandrel bending here! Leaving the exhaust a true 3" flow through :)

Back