2012 Euro Civic Teaser Photos Released

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2012 Euro Civic Teaser Photo Released

european_spec_honda_civic_teaser_100361484_l.sized.jpg

We won't be getting this European Civic here in the U.S., but since we've tempted you with spy shots of the car through its development, we figured you might be interested to know what's going on with the official unveiling.

Due to arrive at the 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show in just two weeks' time, the new European Civic is expected to be launched as a five-door only this time around.

That's in stark contrast to the U.S. model, which comes as a coupe or sedan.

As you can see in the latest official image, Honda isn't quite ready to take the wraps off the new Civic, but with just two weeks left to its official unveiling, we don't have long to wait now.

The official word so far is that this particular Civic will feature this rear combination light that works as an aerodynamic spoiler, managing air flow over the top and sides of the car.

The rear end actually looks better (from the angle) than the last gen.

Yeah...that's something Robert always told me. Most people in the USA have never left the country.
I went to England and enjoyed it :)

Yeah...that's something Robert always told me. Most people in the USA have never left the country.
I went to England and enjoyed it :)

I'm not a fan of wagons/hatches so I wouldn't like it over there... lol kidding. I wouldn't like some of the cars over there tho

^ doesn't do IT for me.. :/ the hood inserts... the hatch... the wanna-be STi wing...

Honda Civic
Honda has launched the first image of the 2012 European Civic, ahead of its world debut at the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show in September.The new Civic features a rear combination light that works as an aerodynamic spoiler, managing air flow over the top and sides of the car.The ninth generation Civic hatchback will have, according to Honda “stand-out looks combined with class-leading space for passengers and luggage”. The new Civic will go on sale in 2012 and Honda engineers have spent a huge amount of time improving the ride quality and handling of the car. The car retains a torsion beam suspension system – but in this latest set-up uses fluid-filled compliance bushes to improve overall ride performance and handling. It has also been strengthened to give better stability.

New Honda Civic: covers to be lifted off at Frankfurt.

Unveiled: We've only been shown the rear end so far.

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/motors/2011/09/11/frankfurt-motor-show-preview-part-2/

Back