Super Mod
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
For Sale: 2012 Genuine Honda Civic Sedan Front Grille, Rear Garnish, and JDM Emblems - Polished Metal Metallic

Application: 2012 4-Door Civic

emblems1.png
emblems1.png emblems2.pngemblems3.png

Up for sale are a pair of used Genuine Honda JDM emblems for the front and rear of your 2012 Polished Metal Metallic Sedan. Included in this sale are the front Si grille base and rear garnish assembly. If you're in the market for JDM emblems, this is the way to go since you won't have to break your current emblems and you can just perform a swap should you ever want to go back to stock.

The front grille base and rear garnish assembly are two years old. Both JDM emblems were purchased from Corsport in July 2012. They have their pegs still intact and are attached by both the included adhesive as well as with metal push nuts. How this was accomplished was by drilling new holes that fit the peg widths, which assures these emblems will never fall off. The new holes are behind the emblems, thus are hidden from view. The old holes are sealed with silicon to prevent moisture.
Also included is a used faux JDM rear key panel to match your car's emblems.
No scratches or dents on any of the items; just normal weathering from being outside.

$85 Shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail within the USA.
$70 Local Pickup in Alexandria, Virginia

Accepting payment via PayPal only, or cash if local pickup. I will only ship to a Confirmed Address.

Interested? Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Live in Canada? I'll still gladly ship to you, but please PM me your postal code so I can quote you a more accurate shipping cost.

Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back