Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
For Sale: 2012 Genuine Honda Sedan Modulo Front Grille - Painted PMM

Application: 2012 4-Door Civic

001_small.jpg
001_resized.jpg 003_resized.jpg 005_resized.jpg

I have a brand new very clean never used Genuine Honda (i.e. not a replica) Modulo front grille for the 2012 sedan. It's already painted Polished Metal Metallic on the lower section. Front emblem and screws included.

$200 Shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail to Alaska or Hawaii
$175 Shipped via UPS Insured Ground to the lower 48 states
$150 Local Pickup in Alexandria, Virginia

Accepting payment via PayPal only, or cash if local pickup. I will only ship to a Confirmed Address.

Interested? Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Live in Canada? I'll still gladly ship to you, but please PM me your postal code so I can quote you a more accurate shipping cost.

Are you an interested 2012-2013 PMM Coupe Si owner living near Alexandria VA? If you're already looking to do a front bumper swap, I'll throw in this Modulo grille for free along with my 2012 PMM Sedan Si bumper and we can call it even. I would much prefer this bumper swap deal over selling the grille outright, so those who are interested in doing so will get first dibs.

Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Staff
Someone will want it eventually. If not, it may be here for you later :)

I'll probably take it. I get back home from visiting my family late tomorrow and ill pm you and get your PayPal info Hope you'll still have it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back