2013 Civic Ex checking in!

Koffee Bean

AZ9thSi #009 "The non Si"
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Hello all! I just purchased a 2013 Civic a few months ago. Its not an Si but it still gets the job done lol. My plans are to change the wheels and suspension as well. Hopefully I dont void my warranty doing so. Any suggestions on other mods would be helpful. Let me know what you guys and girls think.IMG_20131128_122852.jpgIMG_20131128_122852.jpgIMG_20131128_122852.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Lots of help available as you can already see. I think the most obvious things have already been said. hahahah... keep us up to date on your progress.

Nothing wrong with a non-si, with the right mods they can as much if not more fun than a si... Wheels, good tires, slight drop and a rear sway bar and you can have a awesome canyon carver....

Nothing wrong with a non-si, with the right mods they can as much if not more fun than a si... Wheels, good tires, slight drop and a rear sway bar and you can have a awesome canyon carver....

You forgot a big set a brass cajones and being a bit crazy! ;)

Thanks for all the compliments guys but shes actually Kona Coffee Metalic. It does look black until shes getting her tan on lol. Three of my Civics are black. I actually came to the dealership to purchase a black one, but that color caught my eye. She gets tons of compliments on her color!

Back