2013 EX-L "The Dark Knight"

vic408

San Jose CA
Vehicle Model
EXL
Body Style
Sedan
Hey what up people. Name is Victor, bought the 2013 EX-L back in April, I have a couple plans in mind BUT don't really know much of modifying cars...hope I can learn a lot from this community. I have installed 6000K HID, Limo tint in the back and 20% on the front. IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1575.JPG IMG_2877.JPG IMG_3117.JPG

sweet ride man! Welcome to the site. You definitely came to the right place here everyone is willing to help out with ANY questions you may have about doing anything to you're car.

Thanks...nice headlights, OEM?

sweet ride man! Welcome to the site. You definitely came to the right place here everyone is willing to help out with ANY questions you may have about doing anything to you're car.
Thanks, I do have several questions but I need to do some researching first, if I cant find a answer I'll ask.

Congrats on the new car. You should add yourself to the member map
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

Anything specific you'd like to do to your car?
Will do, and yeah I have a few such as 3K fogs, (maybe) 2500k NOKYA DRL (worried about the watts), definitely install my sub and amp...Kicker L3 10" with my ZX750.1 with OEM NAVI system...lower (maybe) lol I'm more into the visual then anything

Welcome! Great looking car. Tint is always a great place to start.

As others have said, have a look around and the ideas will come.

Welcome Vic! I come to San Jose every summer to visit the in-laws. Maybe we can meet up one day.

We have ours year round and I couldnt find any monthly ones when I was researching. Definitely PM you when I swing over.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't really done anything to my car lately same old thing...I went to the Honda dealership yesterday and I wanted to buy the door visors ($160.95) and they said they can sell them to me but they are ILLEGAL in CALIFORNIA, has anyone that have them gotten pulled over for them? Hey question about the 9005 2500k nokya 65watts...where did you get them from? As well any issues with these cause of the watts? Melted wires? Blown fuses? I really want to do this upgrade but scared about the watts if the stock bulb is 60 watts. For the fogs I seen a lot of different set ups...which would you guys recommend the 3k hids, the nokyas, or just a yellow overlay?

Back