2013 Honda Civic Si fb6

otero915

Hey what's up guys just wanted to show you my build. Only had it for 1 year and done a lot of mods to it.
Skunk2 - cai, alpha header, mega power rr, zdx TB, flashpro(reflash)
f3d7234a05efa7de6743bb85a878fd21.jpg

welcome to the forum....car looks good. Any future plans?

I'm dropped on Megan street series coil overs not EZ street series
very nice. I love the drop. it seems perfect for a daily driver. I wanted to pick up some BBS reps but I didnt really wanna slam the car (but BBS style never looks good if your not tucking a lil) Did you have to do anything to the fenders in the rear? also, What wheels are those?

very nice. I love the drop. it seems perfect for a daily driver. I wanted to pick up some BBS reps but I didnt really wanna slam the car (but BBS style never looks good if your not tucking a lil) Did you have to do anything to the fenders in the rear? also, What wheels are those?
I'm almost all the way down on pre load for coil overs I had to do nothing to fenders just a camber kit and I'm runnin xxr 521

Last edited:
I see numbers on the windshield, was that at a show or a drag strip? What did u run ?
I go to the drags a lot. I'm running 15.4 at 4000ft above sea level. At sea level I would be running 14.4s I haven't tracked it since I got my new mods which is header and full exhaust also got some drag radials hoping to run high 14s once again 4000ft above sea level and at sea level that would be high 13s.

Reactions: Nix
More pictures of my car
7ca6f8aec991217a914cbb0bfb2be9ee.jpg
vUS

Car looks sick! I notice you don't have projectors on your car but from this pic it looks like you have HID's. Do you mind taking pics of your lighting output? Also what temp on the bulbs. I'm interested in seeing how it lights up the road on non projector.

Car is definitely looking good. I like it. Nice times at the strip too. Let us know how your times improve with the new parts.

Man I really like your build fu..g sick, I was wondering what numbers does the car put down on the dyno and are you using stock intake manifold?
I haven't dyno it yet I'm hoping I'm making 200hp 210hp and yes I'm using stock manifold but have a 80mm TB off a Acura zdx

Car is definitely looking good. I like it. Nice times at the strip too. Let us know how your times improve with the new parts.
Yeah for sure bro hopefully I'll make it this weekend with my radials on.

Back