2013 rallye red sedan si build thread

RedRocket_Si13

annapolis,md
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Day I picked her upimage.jpg within a week I got 5% tint all around except the windshield also installed my window visors image.jpg plasti dipped my emblems black in the rearimage.jpg installed my 6k hid lows and 6k hid fog lightsimage.jpg plasti dipped my wheels image.jpg plasti dipped the grille chrome and added my Jdm red H emblemimage.jpg plasti dipped my rear chrome image.jpg more to come

Did you dip the whole front grill or just the chrome piece? I want to do dip the chrome piece, but haven't cause I don't want the two tone black.

Did you dip the whole front grill or just the chrome piece? I want to do dip the chrome piece, but haven't cause I don't want the two tone black.

The black plasti-dip is very similar to the black trims in color.

i did just the chrome piece like Dar-Dar its a very similar black and if you dont like the way it comes out you can always just peel it right off when it dries

I'm going to give it a try and see if I can live with it. The rear for sure I'm going to color match to the car as soon as I find a body shop I'm comfortable with shaving the rear H off my car.

Day I picked her upView attachment 24694 within a week I got 5% tint all around except the windshield also installed my window visors View attachment 24696 plasti dipped my emblems black in the rearView attachment 24697 installed my 6k hid lows and 6k hid fog lightsView attachment 24698 plasti dipped my wheels View attachment 24699 plasti dipped the grille chrome and added my Jdm red H emblemView attachment 24700 plasti dipped my rear chrome View attachment 24701 more to come

the car is coming along nice, do you mind if i ask how you plastidip the chrome pieces?

The front chrome piece you put index cards under the chrome then tape off the top off the chrome but not the chrome piece the black right above it because if you do the actual chrome you will peel it off when you take the tape off. The back chrome is real simple just tape it off all around and then do it Gorrila88_13si

I'm going to give it a try and see if I can live with it. The rear for sure I'm going to color match to the car as soon as I find a body shop I'm comfortable with shaving the rear H off my car.
You can take the rear H off by your self, once you pop your trunk the trunk piece has a carpet cover with four clips and a Philips plastic screw then you can see the two clips holding your H in place, then just push on the clips with a pair of pliers and it will pop right off no damage and the civic emblem and si emblem all you need is fishing line and run it behind it

You can take the rear H off by your self, once you pop your trunk the trunk piece has a carpet cover with four clips and a Philips plastic screw then you can see the two clips holding your H in place, then just push on the clips with a pair of pliers and it will pop right off no damage and the civic emblem and si emblem all you need is fishing line and run it behind it

Thanks, yeah I already did the dental floss for the Civic and Si badge. I just wish Honda didn't make those two holes on the trunk to hold the H, so that it would be a lot easier and not having to take the car to a body shop to fill the holes.

Back