>>> 2014 Calendar For Sale NOW <<<

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Due to issues we had last year, we recommend ordering them ASAP.

9thciviccom_calendarcover.jpg

9thciviccom_calendarjan.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarfeb.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarmar.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarapr.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarmay.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarjun.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarjul.jpg
9thciviccom_calendaraug.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarsep.jpg
9thciviccom_calendaroct.jpg
9thciviccom_calendarnov.jpg
9thciviccom_calendardec.jpg

Congratulations to those that made it in the calendar. For those of you who didn't make it, or didn't get to enter, there will always be next year!

Order here NOW: http://www.cafepress.com/9thcivic

• Staff
Every photo submitted to the calendar, along with all of the ROTM winners in the last year can be found on the calendar cover.
Thanks webby, that slipped my mind when posting this up in a hurry

came out looking great. would loved to have submitted my pics but i had the water marks in them and with this surgery I wasnt able to get up and edit them. theres always next year though. congrats to those that made it in!

came out looking great. would loved to have submitted my pics but i had the water marks in them and with this surgery I wasnt able to get up and edit them. theres always next year though. congrats to those that made it in!
That's right. Save up your photos because this does happen EVERY year. The resolution doesn't change either so keep that in mind when taking your photos during the coming year.

If my calculations are correct, there are 68 qualified calendar images @ 455MB stored on my laptop right now.

Back