2014 Civic EX-L white (with black interior) w/o navi

Stay_Frosty

Picked this one up last week after my wife test drove and didn't like it (she went from a 2001 Civic to a 2011 Accord). I ended up paying a little more because the dealer had to get it from somewhere else and they had locknuts, trim and plastic trunk liner already on it.

I love all the digital gadgets on it. Especially the side mirror camera. I find myself leaving it on sometimes while driving. I do miss coming from a 2006 Accord with Navi and XM radio but starting to like the Pandora option. I have an EVO phone but picking up an iPhone 5C today. I'm only getting it so that I can utilize the 7 inch screen as much as possible and unfortunately the iPhone is the best option. I'm wanting to see song details when I play music off the phone, text messaging options and whatever else I can find. I was bummed when I realized the radio doesn't have the station details on the main page, you have to click other buttons to find out what song is playing.

I'm joining to see what I can get most out of this car with the electronics and accessories. I'll get a wing spoiler eventually and some interior led lighting. Have a good weekend!

Attachments

• IMAG1916.jpg
    IMAG1916.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 66
welcome to the forum & congrats on your purchase. If you have any specific questions.... feel free to ask.

awesome...I do have an HDMI cable question. I'm looking for a short white HDMI cable like the one in the picture from the Honda site. I don't want a 3 foot cable in the car.

Attachments

• Picture0001.jpg
    Picture0001.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 46
Welcome to the forum. You'll get lots of ideas from the other members of the site.

You best bet for cables is probably EBay. That's the first time I've seen an HDMI cable that short.

IMAG1910_1.jpg IMAG1912.jpg

I didn't end up getting the iPhone (I just can't do it...android man..lol). So, i'll be buying a micro to hdmi cable (for an EVO) and see what that does. Here are a couple of pics I took. One is going 100 and making my wife mad until I told her it was in kilometers. The other is at a red light with the side mirror camera on.

I'm getting about 27 mpg in the city with the ECO button on. That's all city driving and 15 minutes to work each way.

I cannot get album info to pop up on the screen from my phone usb connection (hopefully hdmi will) but I get it when I put a flash drive in. What really bugs me so far is the radio. You can get the song and artist info playing but you have to hit two extra buttons on the screen. The main screen EASILY has room for all the info. Horrible decision whoever decided on that.

That is correct. No paddles on my Sedan automatic but there is an S and L option below Drive. My wife test drove the Coupe and that one had shifters.

Hey you could be right. How much of a true difference would u see or feel is probably very little. Just more fuel consumption their Eco cars nothing more. The si is the sport compact where Preformance is the objective not economy.

I want a camera on my side mirror >,< Lol looks great BTW you should get the 5S bro I love it! I use to have a Galaxy S3 and S4 but for some odd reason the iPhone 5S suits me hehehhe!

Back