2014 Si Sedan , White or Silver?????

Went back n forth deciding between Ford Focus ST and Civic Si, decided will get new Si sedan end of January. I've had 3 Si sedans in last several years.

I've narrowed some wheel choices down to these:

VMR - V701
VMR - 721
WORK - 11R ( White if I get a white Si)
WORK - XD9 ( White if I get a white Si)
OZ - Alleggerita HLT ( White if I get a white Si)
OZ - Superturismo WRC (White if I get a white Si)

I'm opting for either 2014 silver or white Si sedan, narrowed wheel choices down to Work Emotion 11R, XD9 or Ultimate deep concave

Advan Wheels a 2nd choice, possibly gold wheel on white 4 door Si

Which Color combo wheel n car would you all suggest?

Last edited:
Why do you keep posting the same thread over and over and over? Then you disappear for like a month and come back and repost the same threads again?

I just merged both of your "new" threads together with your old one from december 1. As you can see there are two posts that are identical from today. Stop just spamming sections of the forum and asking the same questions month after month. I'm unsure if you are trying to advertise for wheels or are actually looking for help.

Last edited:
Went back n forth deciding between Ford Focus ST and Civic Si, decided will get new Si sedan end of January. I've had 3 Si sedans in last several years.
2014 si models aren't scheduled to arrive until march/april. The non-si models are at some dealerships now.

Back