2014 Tail Of The Dragon III - Roommates Wanted/Needed

I'm in for a cabin! I'm emailing Fontana this weekend just to get 5-10 lodge rooms set aside, it might be late, but I think we may have less people this year.

Lodge rooms are available at a discounted rate until tomorrow. So please get your reservations in now if you can.

Dang....guess I missed the special price.

might end up camping in the Fit :shadyhat:

I'll have room for 1 in my cabin, probably the same one as last year. No need to worry about Nate after what happened last year :lildevil:
Santiago and Nathan are both good roommates. I shared a lodge room with them 2 years ago. I'd much rather have Santiago bunk with us over Nate lol

Santiago and Nathan are both good roommates. I shared a lodge room with them 2 years ago. I'd much rather have Santiago bunk with us over Nate lol

Well no need to worry about Nate again....ever

He replaced us all with a dog :D

I will probably have room in my cabin as well. It's not as cool as the other cabin though. You might not have a bed, but there are couches and floor space. I can bring an air mattress if needed. LMK.

Cost is one pulled pork sandwich and 2 beers at the grill. Eh, maybe those should be waters.

I will probably have room in my cabin as well. It's not as cool as the other cabin though. You might not have a bed, but there are couches and floor space. I can bring an air mattress if needed. LMK.

Cost is one pulled pork sandwich and 2 beers at the grill. Eh, maybe those should be waters.

What kind of cabin do you have? I had fontana set aside 2 Azaleas, which are on the higher end scale.

I have no idea which one I ended up with by name. 2 bedroom with one queen/king bed and one room with two twin beds. The one I had last year was one 1 queen 1 king.

I have no idea which one I ended up with by name. 2 bedroom with one queen/king bed and one room with two twin beds. The one I had last year was one 1 queen 1 king.

You're probably next to me then....howdy neighbor!

Reactions: Nix
Cost isn't an issue. I would rather have more people come for a day than not over the cost of a one night hotel room. If you want to stay the whole time you are more than welcome.

You're probably next to me then....howdy neighbor!

Whoop! Whoop! What up Juggalos! hahahahaha

kcrtvjuggalostory-400x281.jpg

Back