2015 Coupe Here!

Remedy

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey all,

I ordered a 2015 Rallye Red Civic Si Coupe on Saturday! I come from a long line of Honda owners and my second car was 2000 Civic!

I was recently in a car accident with my 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and unfortunately, it was totaled. I am okay and so is my passenger and all those involved in the crash. So I feel very fortunate for that!
But I have always loved Honda's and the Si line especially and I am glad to be back home! I've definitely been browsing the site and the mod bug has already been trying to bite, haha. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can, but I know I'll start doing little things here and there soon.

A little bit of my car history would include a '92 Nissan 240sx, the '00 Honda Civic previously mentioned, a '02 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V, and the unfortunately totaled '13 Hyundai Veloster Turbo!

I'm looking forward to learning all about this car and falling in love with it each and every day.

Pictures coming soon!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!
How did you like your Hyundai Veloster, I was looking at those before I bought my Honda. Love my Honda and don't want to trade, but was wondering how the V was.

Thanks for the welcome Monk!

You know, I loved my Veloster. With all the features and amenities it had and the price I paid for it, it was a steal. The turbo is addicting too, it wasn't anything crazy quick but for a daily driver it was fun. Heated leather seats and a pretty good sound system made it cozy, haha. Every time I took people out in it they were surprised by how much room she had and the trunk held a bunch too.
After test driving the '15 Si though, and driving a friends '13, I think I'll love it even more. So many cool features that I'm learning about and the Limited Slip Diff is something I missed in the V.

Congrats on the purchase. Did they give you a date for how long it'd take to get your car delivered?

Congrats on the new ride. The mod bug will bite hard. Which mods are you looking at currently?

Thank you all!

Webby, I talked to the dealer today and they are "having trouble locating a red one". When they promised on Saturday they had one ready to deliver. A little aggravating, but I know it will work out for the best.

And flightmaster, just strut/sway bars right now. Something to make the handling a little more crisp. Power adders would be cool but that may be down the line some.

Thank you all!

Webby, I talked to the dealer today and they are "having trouble locating a red one". When they promised on Saturday they had one ready to deliver. A little aggravating, but I know it will work out for the best.

And flightmaster, just strut/sway bars right now. Something to make the handling a little more crisp. Power adders would be cool but that may be down the line some.

A front strut bar is absolutely unnecessary as the strut towers practically sit at the bulkhead/firewall. Nor is a bigger front sway bar. The rear sway bar is actually the biggest bang for your buck upgrade on this car.

That's great to hear about the suspension upgrades, just got a 2015 Si coupe in black, I'll do an intro with pics when I get some pics.......

Welcome Remedy, glad to hear you went with the Si! I had a similar tale but i totaled a Kia Forte Koup EX 5sp to get to my Si.

Hey everyone! I'm still here! Been super busy with work and life. And it's been raining so much it's hard to get any good pictures, but I'm in love with the Si!

And Bulkybear, the V had more low end but from driving the Civic around it feels like it is better throughout the entire powerband for sure.

I've always wondered how much competition a V turbo would be for our cars. Straight line and then on a track. I was cross shopping it not too long ago.

Back