Mikeyt3

Hello all my fellow Honda Civic Si enthusiasts, I need some help I have a 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan and I've been looking for a mechanic or someone who would be willing to help me replace my clutch, I have the parts but just need to get it put in, if you know anyone or you yourself can help me please respond to this post, if you know how to do it I would rather do it myself with someone just telling how and what to take off cause I like learning to do my own repairs but I don't want to mess anything up. Please get back to me on this post I currently reside in Anaheim between the 5 and the 91 freeways off of brookhurst rd. So if your down to help me replace it or know of a mechanic who isn't pricey. Please let me know. Thks

I know @ron v is mechanically inclined to do that kind of stuff, but I think he’s closer to San Diego or Escondido? He may know of a shop closer to you that is trustworthy.

There is a full guide someone wrote up for doing the work (if you want to look through it and determine if it’s something you could do).

Back