2016 Honda Civic Sedan Photos Ahead Of Press Event

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Photos Are Available For Your Viewing Ahead Of The Press Event Next Week

A few photos have surfaced ahead of a press event next week. Enjoy

aba.sized.jpg

Burgundy Night Pearl Below

Larger versions can be found here:
http://10thcivic.com/gallery/2016-Civic-Sedan

Thoughts?

Purple in that black paint. ?
I'm thinking that paint colour would look great in person.
Not a fan of the chrome Acura style grill.

• Staff
Purple in that black paint. ?
I'm thinking that paint colour would look great in person.
Not a fan of the chrome Acura style grill.
Maybe the larger version shows it better. Click to zoom in if it's not full size. Look around the fog lights.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Fig
Man.... that grill/hood interface....

I can't find an appropriate image but dang... overbite with weak chin... I know there is an chromosomal abnormality that looks like that on people....

Car is getting worse IMO as more pics surface......

I can grow to like the front end. Not so much the rear.

Maybe I'm biased since I'm still in the honeymoon phase of my FB6, but I'm not loving this 10th generation yet... It looks a little too Porsche Panamera-like in the rump. It also has almost an evolution on the 2014+ Coupe face- the red one really turns me off.

There are a couple 2016 civic sedans right now at the seattle auto show. If anyone is local, you should go check it out & snap some pics!

Would be nice to actually see it in person. They brought out the new 2016 Tacoma and I've seen picture after picture. Seeing one in person changes the perspective because you can get some of the details you otherwise lose on a 2-D representation of a 3-D item. Would have been awesome to report on my thoughts from the tactile experience. Just was on the wrong coast.

Back