webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2016 Civic Sedan Images Surface

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

Patent images of the latest 2016 Honda Civic sedan have surfaced. We have all seen the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Concept shown below -

aaa.sized.jpg

The released images also show the civic coupe patent images shown below -

aak.jpg

aah.jpg

The coupe images look to be close to the concept, despite missing the lower LED fog lights and rear spoiler which will most likely be kept for the SI trim. The sedan, which is set to go on sale this fall before the coupe and future five-door hatchback, definitely looks more traditional to the side and rear.

The full gallery of photos can be found here -
http://10thcivic.com/gallery/2016-Honda-Civic-Sedan

• Staff
Looks like more and more details match up on the earlier sedan spy photos. I really did not think this was the civic sedan.

aap.sized.jpg

aaf.jpg

aab.sized.jpg

aac.jpg

aaa.sized.jpg

aaa.jpg

I was so excited after seeing the coupe concept in New York. The patent photos make me sad and uninspired. Dammit. Hopefully the Si gets an awesome trim and they make the Type-R look way better.

• Staff
It's not even available in the Euro market yet. It was just shown to the public. The US is supposed to get it at some point for 2016. The green coupe concept shown is supposed to be available at some point this fall as a 2016 car.

I agree, to my eye it looks like a baby accord. But ill reserve judgment until its officially revealed.

I'm gonna say negative based on the patent pics.
image.jpg

image.jpg

probably the closest photoshop rendering.... looks to match up to the patent images very closely.

It looks way too big to be a civic, and it doesn't look the least bit sporty at all. I wonder what they will do to it for the Si trim, cant imagine it being much better.

Back