Moog sway bar bushings
Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Rage R20 wheels 18x8

To be installed:
Magnetic drain bolts​

Last edited:
having a muffler shop do the custom exhaust, or? Looking good so far :thumb:

Reactions: 323
No i was planning on just leaving the Tsudo, i like it, might get a different tip tho because it looks like a giant can right now lol

my bad - I read that too fast. Custom 3" - I was taking that as a custom 3" exhaust as a future mod. Not the custom "intake". Ignore me :shadyhat:

Clean DBP FB6! I like what you did with the mesh both behind the grille and in the lower bumper :thumb:

Clean DBP FB6! I like what you did with the mesh both behind the grille and in the lower bumper :thumb:
Thanks! I really like how that turned out too. And you can get that stuff from home depot or Lowe's for like $5-$10, cheap mod and it protects your radiator from rocks and debris.

Thanks! I really like how that turned out too. And you can get that stuff from home depot or Lowe's for like $5-$10, cheap mod and it protects your radiator from rocks and debris.

I think I'm going to do this once the weather warms up. My radiator is already trashed :( I want a new one:

dscn0895w.jpg

:barf:

Just finished the install of my sway bar, went for a test drive and it actually makes a bigger difference than i thought.
a LOT less body roll, feels really good in turns. the floor of my garage was frozen, had to lay on a blanket lol.
PtXgNCh.jpg

Just finished the install of my sway bar, went for a test drive and it actually makes a bigger difference than i thought.
a LOT less body roll, feels really good in turns. the floor of my garage was frozen, had to lay on a blanket lol.
PtXgNCh.jpg

Your shoes match your car too. You're really committed. Lol.

Nice mods.....including the shoes.

Back