• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9th Civic Si homelink question

Sek_SI_Ah

San Francisco
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hi,

Just wondering if any fellow 9th Si sedan owners have done a homelink install? I was wondering can it be done by modifying a homelink from another Honda such as the Accord and work? I have a 2013 Civic Si sedan and would love to add homelink if it is possible. Would be more convenient and better than having a bulky garage door opener sitting in the car. I saw on a youtube video where a guy made it work on his 2018 Civic

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Should be fine. I’ve seen others buy gentex homelinks, or oem homelinks from Honda. It’s just a matter of finding a spot and color that you’re good with (if you don’t go with a mirror option).