9thCivic.com Tail of the Dragon I : Official Attendees

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
All weekend I was chasing people around asking them to write their information on a haphazard sheet of paper. Well now finally I have the total list of attendees.

1. death_roll, Pike Creek DE, '12 Subaru WRX
2. 07TLX, Exton PA, 07 Civic LX
3. KennyGS, Palm PA, '10 Corvette GrandSport
4. SpeedySal, Coventry RI, 08 Civic Si
5. SpeedySal's father
6. Customade93, Coventry RI, 94 Civic
7. Jigsaw94, Coventry RI
8. Sonej4, Griffith GA, 07 Civic Si (maybe the E30 next year)
9. K757, Bethel CT, '12 Legacy 2.5i (WRX is in the shop)
10. ETF, Flowery Branch GA, '10 Honda Fit
11. Mamarazzi, Flowery Branch GA, '10 Honda Fit
12. 06CivicSiR, West Palm Beach FL, 07 S2000
13. Connor, Atlanta GA, 07 Si Supercharged
14. Connor's guest
15. ATL Si, Atlanta GA, '10 Si K24
16. ATL Si's guest
17. Greg Porter, Durham NC, '10 Si sedan
18. Nomar06, Charlotte NC, BMW 330i ZHP
19. Tony An, Stallings NC, Si coupe
20. booytluvr, Baltimore MD, 07 Subaru WRX Limited
21. Jrotax101, Atlanta GA, 00 Civic
22. Mrs.Jrotax101, Atlanta GA, "
23. K04GTI, Cookeville TN, VW GTI
24. K04GTI's guest
25. dentrecords, Ottawa Ontario Canada, BMW...(fill in blanks pls :) )
26. dentrecords's guest, Ottawa Ontario Canada, another bike of some sort (I don't know bikes)
27. Mattsbobo, Raleigh NC, 07 Civic Si
28. agranger, Texas?, Mini Cooper

28 attendees total! I think the powers that be over on the other site were too embarrassed to post their attendance numbers, but we can all agree that we had a better meet than anything in the past two years. I think we have something good started here and many more to come. I was just bummed that Chris (cookstar) and Webby couldn't make it. Hopefully next year.

It was a great crowd! A great mix of people... all converging in one place at the same time. IMO, that's what made it so good.

28 attendees total! I think the powers that be over on the other site were too embarrassed to post their attendance numbers, but we can all agree that we had a better meet than anything in the past two years. I think we have something good started here and many more to come. I was just bummed that Chris (cookstar) and Webby couldn't make it. Hopefully next year.

We need to get some actual 9thcivic owners to attend next time.

Someone take away the skateboard from Webby so he doesn't mess up his foot and can attend next year. I'm sure he would of been right in the mix of the "Epic Ping Pong 6 way Madness".

It was a great crowd! A great mix of people... all converging in one place at the same time. IMO, that's what made it so good.
I totally agree! It was a great group this year. The diversity of cars and people all blending into a fantastic experience!

Jill & I attended the inaugural 8th Civic meet and now the inaugural 9th Civic meet. I think that Santiago is the only other one that can claim that. That being said, we have seen a lot of people come back year after year which builds relationships and great camaraderie. We have seen people improve their cars and their driving skills, which makes the runs a lot more fun. Connor's SC Civic Si was absolutely, totally friggin' FAST! I guess if your name is Conner, you're bound to have a fast car because the S2K was awesome as well. I noticed this year that it's getting harder and harder for me to keep up. Maybe we need to get something a little quicker for next year.............nah!

Being an old fart, I think it's really fantastic to be able to have fun with the younger people that attend. We hope to be there next year and many years after that. Again, it was a wonderful start to what will keep growing to be one of the great meets at the Dragon. A special thanks to Death Roll & Webby for all their extra effort! :thumb:

I had much more fun this year than last even though I didn't drive as much. This group was really good. I at least knew who everyone was before hand even if I hadn't talked to them much prior to this year. I wish there had been some 9th gens but they will come. This was a good start to the 9thgen at the dragon tradition

Best event I've been to

Back