07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Since having a roommate helps in cost, might as well start a thread too see who needs a roommate. So post when you are arriving and leaving and if your staying in the lodge or cabin.

I will start.

Prob arriving late on the 12th and leaving the 16th in the morning, gonna stay in the lodge.

I'll be arriving late afternoon on the 13th and leaving early morning on the 16th, I'll be staying in the lodge.

I don't know when I'm coming or leaving, I'm gonna try for Wednesday but I'll see.

I'll be arriving late afternoon on the 13th and leaving early morning on the 16th, I'll be staying in the lodge.

I'm probably going to be the same.

Going to try to leave Baltimore EARLY EARLY Thursday the 13th and leave early the morning of the 16th.

Think last year it took me about 9.5hrs to get down there (Google Maps says 10 hours 20 mins and 591 miles). That's with only stopping to fill up with gas.

with trying to switch jobs and who else knows, I don't know when I'll get down there.

I'm probably going to be the same.

Going to try to leave Baltimore EARLY EARLY Thursday the 13th and leave early the morning of the 16th.

Think last year it took me about 9.5hrs to get down there (Google Maps says 10 hours 20 mins and 591 miles). That's with only stopping to fill up with gas.

Yea it'll take me about the same coming from Gulfport MS, but I think my ride is a more scenic one. That would be cool if you want to room up, need to find out if we have to put down a deposit on the room or not, I'll be paying with good old fashion cash for this trip. Just to let you know I'm a very light sleeper so I hope you don't snore:coffee:

I got about 11 or 12 hour drive and it looks like I am not making it down the 13th in the late afternoon or evening...

Take your time on such a long drive and we'll see you when you get there

I have done this drive before, it's not that bad, minus VA and there cops.....

Yea I was stationed in Norfolk twice the driving there really sucks and the roads arn't much better

Best drive thru VA I had was at 3am surrounded by 18 wheelers doing 100+ only slowing down when they did

sounds like a lot of fun I do that on I-10 every now and then when I need to get past a slow Lancer

Just got word today that July 12th is the cut off date for lodge rooms, so if you haven't decided yet please do so.

Hey to anyone who needs a room mate private message me to work out details, i'll be there from late afternoon on the 13th and leaving early morning on the 16th and I'll be staying in the lodge. As death_roll said above, July 12th is the cut off date to reserve a room.

Anyone need a place to saty Thur to Sun
PM me plz
I reserved 1 King bed on Thur - Sun(i was trying to get a 2 Queen bed but there is no 2 Queen when i reserved my room)

Anyone need a place to saty Thur to Sun
PM me plz
I reserved 1 King bed on Thur - Sun(i was trying to get a 2 Queen bed but there is no 2 Queen when i reserved my room)

Usually you're the last minute guy that needs a room and this year you're the room offer-er, funny how that happens

Back