• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

9thcivic's 2020 Toys For Tots Thread

Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
I've been lax and haven't logged in for a while. Sorry I missed the contribution window. Would love an opportunity to still support though.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I've been lax and haven't logged in for a while. Sorry I missed the contribution window. Would love an opportunity to still support though.
So, unfortunately I don’t really have a way to get anything additional to them with the shop already completed, but they do accept donations directly on their site.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Yeah, I think at this point with it being this close to Christmas, it'll be very hard to even find a drop-off location.
They picked up all the boxes here on 12/11. What webby said above is the best way at this point. :)