Add Another Si To The Family =)

LouieV

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just got my Si this past Saturday I'm very happy with it. Looking forward to being a part of the community and having some fun:domokundance:. Anyone else from Long Island btw?

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

ughh, I just messed up your post. I was inserting your images into the post so users could see the larger version, and fat fingered my keyboard. Can you reply to this with your images again. I'll fix your 1st post.

Awe. I can't see pics. haha.

ughh, I just messed up your post. I was inserting your images into the post so users could see the larger version, and fat fingered my keyboard. Can you reply to this with your images again. I'll fix your 1st post.
Don't mess them up this time ;)
K0s8Q3Ihdh.jpgK1TOyJohSv.jpgK2NMsTIhWC.jpg

Long story short: 8thcivic used to be owned by Webby. Now he owns this site.

Welcome to the forum! :turbospin:

Good job Webby, lol. :giggle:

thank you for posting them again - I put them into your 1st post as well. Sorry :hiding: it's been a day for me.

Also is this the same site makers who made 8th civic as well?
I started/owned 8th for around 5yrs, yes. Don't think I've ever deleted someone's pics though...so this is a first

ok because im on this other fourm 9thgencivic and i thought that was from the people who made 8th civic
yes, and I should note I have nothing to do with that site currently.

thank you for posting them again - I put them into your 1st post as well. Sorry :hiding: it's been a day for me.

I started/owned 8th for around 5yrs, yes. Don't think I've ever deleted someone's pics though...so this is a first
Ok cool so im at the right site. When I bought my car one of the managers told me to check out 8thcivic so i just wanted to make sure. And there's a first time for everything :tap: don't worry about it.

I just wanted to say that I have nothing to do with 8thcivic at this point. Anything that is going on over there I have zero control over.

I just wanted to say that I have nothing to do with 8thcivic at this point. Anything that is going on over there I have zero control over.
Oh ok that's fine especially since I have a 9th gen civic. Site looks great by the way keep it up. :clapping:

Back