aFe Axle Back Exhaust

stevenlyyy

Rosemead, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, so ive been wanting to get this aFe axle back exhaust system for my car but for some odd reason they don't ship to California even thought their factory is in California ! I was wondering if any one on here knew somewhere else i could buy it for a fairly decent price and a reputable seller ? I tried to purchase it on Amazon through aFe themselves for 400$ but with the shipping not being able to come to California it kind of puts me in a " well now what situation" .. this is the link to the axle back im talking about http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...coliid=IM401X7FW0JWF&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_img

Thanks in advance for the help !

sorry I realized I sent you the tsudeo catback link... yes, that should be the same takeda axle back exhaust you linked. I only see one listed from takeda's site, so that has to be it on procivics site.

I have the aFe Axle-back in stock. I can also ship from a distributor in Nevada if needed too; make ship time quicker since you are in Cali. they have stock. Let me know your zip code and I'll give you a good price!

If you're still interested in purchasing the Afe Takeda axleback I could sell you mine for cheap when I get my Tsudo N1 delivered. It wasn't too loud for me so I decided to get the Tsudo N1.

If you're still interested in purchasing the Afe Takeda axleback I could sell you mine for cheap when I get my Tsudo N1 delivered. It wasn't too loud for me so I decided to get the Tsudo N1.
U still have it ? I want to buy it

Back