• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Albany, NY area?

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
VIP Member
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Anyone up in the Albany area?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I'm from Western mass so I'm not that far away. Cross gates mall is maybe a 45 min ride for me.

tsalmeri3

How far from Lebanon valley are you? In actually in nassau, ny

tsalmeri3

I'm like 5 minutes down the road do you ever go there for test and tune?

nat3d

VIP Member
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
I'm like 5 minutes down the road do you ever go there for test and tune?

Really? I haven't found too many St's around here. The only other one I know of is a twin to my car and he goes out on occasion for test and tune but I've yet to get out there myself.

I live up in adams so it's really not that far for me if you ever are around and want to get together shoot me a pm.

tsalmeri3

Yea man I'm waiting on a down pipe and flashpro then I'll be at the track I'll let you know when for sure!

nat3d

VIP Member
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Yea man I'm waiting on a down pipe and flashpro then I'll be at the track I'll let you know when for sure!

Yeah let me know man