Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Oje

Well I'm not new here, but I got a new Civic yesterday.

Last year, almost a year to the day I bought a 2012 Si:

6 months after that I purchased a 2013 Honda CBR500R:

On the 2nd day of owning the bike I was rear ended. No real physical injuries but a ton of mental damage lol and I lost all interest in riding the bike.

So yesterday I traded in both for a 2013 Sunburst Orange Si:

welcome man! glad to hear you were ok. any plans for the new si?

can't imagine being rear ended on a bike... man.

That was the color i had wanted when we went in but there were none available for 3 months so we ended up with a black one, ever since i have been kicking myself in the *** for not waiting

Love your new ride

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you are okay! That is a sharp car man, Love that color :)

Thanks for the re-welcome and kind words. Funny clip too lol

Im loving the color of this car. I had an orange RSX-S so it reminds me of that but not quite as bright. No major plans for the car, already ordered grfx taillight overlays, ill get some 5% tint on there soon and I always say Im lowering my cars but once I price it out I find something in my house I can better spend the money on.

My motorcycle accident was pretty minor but still not fun. I was pulling out of a parking lot and the woman behind me said she thought I already went so she looked left and right then just went, never looking back in front and I was still there. She hit the back of the bike and I went over the front into road. Luckily no cars were coming and when traffic did come it stopped before hitting me. I got up on my own and just had some muscle soreness, $1,700 damage to the bike. After it was fixed and I got it back just looking at it made me nervous. I figured if that small of a crash had such a big impact I don't want to find out what a crash at 40 or 50mph feels like. At least now I wont look back and say I wish I would have gotten a motorcycle.

Op. Welcome. Just like me can't get enough of Hondas. Lol. It's all I buy.

06 RSX-S
08 Civic Si
12 Civic Si
13 Civic Si

lol yeah im fanboi at this point. I'll add an S2000 to that list one of these days.

Back