And So It Begins....Just a Girl and Her Si

Tracy

Nashville, TN
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Bought a 2013 Civic Si Sedan a few weeks ago and already want to do a ton of stuff to it. I previously had a Chevy Malibu that I personally did all the repairs on for the last 5 years, so I know my way around a garage :)

First step with the Civic was to get the window's tinted. Definitely had a professional do this, so I don't really count it as a mod, but it was a necessary purchase.

Window Tint.jpg

Looking forward to working on it in the near future!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replaced my gear shift knob this weekend.

gear-shift-knob-jpg.54405

Attachments

• Gear Shift Knob.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Welcome! Lots of helpful people on the site to get answers to items you may have.

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing your car's progress.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bought a 2013 Civic Si Sedan a few weeks ago and already want to do a ton of stuff to it. I previously had a Chevy Malibu that I personally did all the repairs on for the last 5 years, so I know my way around a garage :)

First step with the Civic was to get the window's tinted. Definitely had a professional do this, so I don't really count it as a mod, but it was a necessary purchase.

View attachment 54400

Looking forward to working on it in the near future!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replaced my gear shift knob this weekend.

gear-shift-knob-jpg.54405

-------------------------------------

Tail Light Tint Compete!!!! April 2017

296bc38c6cfb30250b785efd8e8bff93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back