Android User Warning! Cell phone flashlights( trogen horses).

What's a trogen horse?

What's a trogen horse?
Back in the time of swords and chariots, these ppl called Trogens built a big(super-sized) wooden horse as a gift to their revivals which they brought into their fort/castle, unknowing that they had hidden some combat troops inside the T-horse, so that when night fell, they snuck out of the horse and had the freedom to do their damage from inside the walls of the fort.
So when ppl sneak Sh## in side your electronics that can control/gather your devises function, they call it a Trogen-Horse.

like a back door/virus in the computer world

Do any android phones have a flashlight app essentially built into the operating system? Or any flashlight has to be downloaded on android as an app?

I have LG G3 and I had to download it from google.

Back in the time of swords and chariots, these ppl called Trogens built a big(super-sized) wooden horse as a gift to their revivals which they brought into their fort/castle, unknowing that they had hidden some combat troops inside the T-horse, so that when night fell, they snuck out of the horse and had the freedom to do their damage from inside the walls of the fort.
So when ppl sneak Sh## in side your electronics that can control/gather your devises function, they call it a Trogen-Horse.
Only one problem with that explanation. It's TROJAN and RIVALS (revivals are somewhat different :D) and DEVICES (The Trojans devised a neat method to get into a rivals fort). FWIW, I've been doing computer security for over 20 years, I've seen my share of Trojans starting with pirated games destroying floppy disks in DOS 2.0.

Only one problem with that explanation. It's TROJAN and RIVALS (revivals are somewhat different :D) and DEVICES (The Trojans devised a neat method to get into a rivals fort). FWIW, I've been doing computer security for over 20 years, I've seen my share of Trojans starting with pirated games destroying floppy disks in DOS 2.0.
And, thx for the spelling lesson, I usually just put my cursor on words I'm not sure of and pick from the choices it gives me.
When I was in the service(way before PC's).... I'd write letters home to my Mother and she'd always send them back to me corrected for grammar, spelling, and punctuations. It helped a lot but at 70 I still have issues......... Now I still try but it doesn't bother me to be corrected, that's how we learn.

Do any android phones have a flashlight app essentially built into the operating system? Or any flashlight has to be downloaded on android as an app?
Android 5.0 has it built in from the notification pull-down

at 70 I still have issues......... Now I still try but it doesn't bother me to be corrected, that's how we learn.
I know all about being 70 (been 70 for almost a year now, figure I'm going to be 71 next) but I had a bunch of teachers who made sure you learned or you were darn sorry.

I know all about being 70 (been 70 for almost a year now, figure I'm going to be 71 next) but I had a bunch of teachers who made sure you learned or you were darn sorry.
I was thinking.. When kids say, I'm 7 & a ½ ......... We old farts should start saying, when asked how old we are(instead of 70), I could say 68 and 24 months..... :D

I was thinking.. When kids say, I'm 7 & a ½ ......... We old farts should start saying, when asked how old we are(instead of 70), I could say 68 and 24 months..... :D
I generally say I'm 21 with 49 years of experience.

Back