another horrible car detail

• Staff
You would be amazed. It’s bad, but they obviously made the thumbnail look as bad as possible.

• Staff
:face-puke:Still bad. Seems like something would need fixed with window trim or whatever that caused all that mold in the first place to be resolved.

that is one hunk of junk-lowered ricer :flame:cars suk and all that extra stuff on the car is ricer garbage, best cleaning job for that car is a can of gas on Fire thrown though the window with the window up! :dance:

I just pulled all my interior out and bleached everything and left it gutted. Problem solved.

I just couldn't trust that being "clean". He's mental for cleaning so much of that thing without a proper mask for mold.

the way to clean these cars is to burn them with 93 shell gas.:bananawhipdance:

Booty posted that same one in another thread somewhere. That could be an awesome restoration

It definitely looks like a good project car to restore. It did not look like it had any cancer or bad spots on the body.

why isn't it a GLH turbo dodge?:bricks: I had a 1964 327 impala ss 2 door-hidden, 1965 289 SS impala 2 door, 1970 2door impal 350. 1970 amc sprint race car 304 original Mad Max with a 4 sp= now worth a ton of dough, 1970 ford 429 state troop interceptor with a three sp worth now $300,000. chev covair 1969 first car,. AMC sprint v8 switch from a 6 with 4sp pos traction- real race car. All of these cars would be worth a lot of dough now. three station wagons, vw bug, vw camper. Plymouth vip amour car 318. destroyed most of them Ha Ha.:corndance:

Last edited:
Back