Want To Buy Any turbo/supercharger set up

You're looking for a used setup? Got a price range in mind? Either one will require flash pro to run properly. Do you have FP or any supporting mods so far? Might help people a little bit with suggestions. I think @Six_speed_demon switched from an SC to a turbo setup. He might have some pieces lying about.

im sorry bought not being a hundred percent informative, kinda still new to the concept. I have FP and skunk 2 dp, and full race exhaust, currently on a rbc race swap set up tuned by vit but definately wanting more power, and yes used kit preferred, as long as its working ;), located in atl, will pay shipping, and if close willing to drive to purchase

Do some research, brand and type should matter to you. There are a lot of choices and some quite different than others. Some setups are garbage, some are great, some make huge power, some make modest gains, some are streetable, some aren't...

Point us in a direction with your goals and total price range at least.

Cte supercharger / kraftwerk kit
Prl stage 1 or 2 turbo
Full race turbo
Etc. I'm trying to see the options first since no one seems to have any up for trade or sale

If you can't find anything for sale here, you may also try the 8th sites. Some of the parts can interchange depending on what route you go. I'm not an expert though, so definitely do your homework.

I like my Cte setup quite a lot so far. Great power, very tame on the street, quick throttle response. Power will be limited a lot more than a big turbo though, but for me it's perfect and I can always go E85 if it becomes a bit more common and put out even more juice. Much more than that and I'd be looking at building the internals... Slippery slope!

Do some research, brand and type should matter to you. There are a lot of choices and some quite different than others. Some setups are garbage, some are great, some make huge power, some make modest gains, some are streetable, some aren't...

Point us in a direction with your goals and total price range at least.

He took the words right out of my mouth. Do research and read, read, read here in hr forums. I have a Kraftwerks setup and have 317 whp which is more than enough power for a DD. It's a blast to drive and extremely dependable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back