Anybody got the 17" HFP wheels?

redsfan

17inchwheel.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the factory Si wheels. Idn if I even like these that much but would like to see some actual pics. I really wish the finish on these were more like the older carbon-bronze finished HFP wheels, then I'd be all over em...

I think jason's post is the only one I've seen with those rims

brain just started to function again -

More 2012 Civic Coupes Are Arriving

2012civic.jpg

More photos, and even larger versions can be found at the end of the gallery here -
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/2012-Civic-Coupe

my parts and service depts at Headquarter Honda in Clermont, FL opted to show off some MORE Honda Genuine accessories on our new inventory of '12 Civic coupes today.

as you can see, this might be the first showing of the '12 HFP parts to the best of my knowledge. the 6-piece aero kit has been installed on one of our Dyno Blue Pearl Civic 2DR LXs for display on our showroom as well as the 17" HFP blade silver wheels.

i can't wait to see how quickly this one sells. so far so good on selling inventory w/ a multitude of accessories installed. :thumbsup:

anyway, enjoy and feel free to ask questions if you like.

I wrote collegehills to make sure it wouldn't apply. That's a good price you found though

Yes additional forum discounts apply to replacement parts only, not accessories. Any special forum discounts on accessories will be posted in a thread on the site.

Back