Axion Industries J35swap build

axion_industries

Cave Creek, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
Hey guys

Its been a while on here but wanted to update all of you on our 2012 Honda Civic Si

We are currently having the 10 point chromoly roll cage worked on with parachute and custom tubular front end, its a slow process as its not a rush build. We should in the next couple months finally be mounting the J35swap with custom air/liquid intercooler and the massive Borg warner Sx400 turbo. Cant wait to show you guys all we have been working on lately. We will upload some pics of the project on here and our instagram site10590433_898824260131224_1142285679892699140_n.jpg95284959_3606294789384144_3326040334927921152_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys

Its been a while on here but wanted to update all of you on our 2012 Honda Civic Si

We are currently having the 10 point chromoly roll cage worked on with parachute and custom tubular front end, its a slow process as its not a rush build. We should in the next couple months finally be mounting the J35swap with custom air/liquid intercooler and the massive Borg warner Sx400 turbo. Cant wait to show you guys all we have been working on lately. We will upload some pics of the project on here and our instagram site
Where do you guys run the car? I'm located down in the San Diego area and want to get some track time in.

OH

OHHHHHH

SOMEONE'S DOING IT

I KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE

I AM SCREAMING

a1Lskwy.gif

Where do you guys run the car? I'm located down in the San Diego area and want to get some track time in.
Its still a year at least from being finished, safety work and front end is about $17,000 of custom work, you guys will like what we are doing. Goals with the car are around 1100whp and 200mph in the 1/2 mile

Its still a year at least from being finished, safety work and front end is about $17,000 of custom work, you guys will like what we are doing. Goals with the car are around 1100whp and 200mph in the 1/2 mile

Ah I gotcha. Where's the first pic taken in your post?

Stoked to see what you guys do with it.

Once you have all that dialled in, I'm looking forward for the J swap kits for the 9th gens!! :D I've been following yall on instagram too crazy builds!!

Once you have all that dialled in, I'm looking forward for the J swap kits for the 9th gens!! :D I've been following yall on instagram too crazy builds!!
Thanks man, this build should really pick up some steam this year, also finishing up our Gk5 fit build with L15b7 turbo swap

We should have some updated pics of the cage work in a few weeks

Hope you guys like some of the progress. Some more welding and seat placement and then we can get the parachute done. Once these are finished up the custom front end will be fabbed up and the Jseries mounted up241560229_5070821649598110_4933450770675361781_n.jpg

Last edited:
I can't remember the quote precisely --

But it's something to the effect of ..."The aesthetics of good engineering is indistinguishable from that of fine art". I believe that is the case here -- that's a beautifully constructed cage.

I can't remember the quote precisely --

But it's something to the effect of ..."The aesthetics of good engineering is indistinguishable from that of fine art". I believe that is the case here -- that's a beautifully constructed cage.
Oh just wait, got some fun things still needing to get welded, its going to be fun to show everyone this crazy build finally

Back