Back in black.

Pat Mills

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
So after my 2012 red FB6 met it's firey demise I decided to buy a 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 which was great power-wise after being bolted and tuned but just could not hold my interest. On Monday while on my quest to find something nice and reliable I drove a few cars and decided to get a fully loaded 2012 FG4 black with 14k miles for 17500. Got big plans for this car (CT-E supercharger, IMT intercooler, flashpro J37 big bore throttle body, 3.5" intake, skunk2 downpipe and exhaust, and then eventually a motor build) as of right now all I got are some nice wheels Work Emotions.

Attachments

• 0520141926.jpg
    0520141926.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
"..just could not hold my interest.." actually means he couldn't keep up with a Stock WRX. Haha.

Also, your picture's upside down. I'm gonna pee on your car now. Thanks.

Correction. My ms3 with a shitty stage 2 basemap couldn't keep up with your wrx with a cobb ots but if I remember correctly my ms3 on the 3rd revision and no e85 wasn't so easy.

Your MS3 with a CUSTOM Stage 2 Tune couldn't hang with a WRX on a Cobb OTS Stage 1 Map. Hell, your finished product barely kept up with Rehan's Stock STI. Try and make us proud this time around, little guy.

It was not a finished product find the date me and lavaric raced and I'll send you my completed product. It has the date fat boy.

Back