Back in the Saddle again

TF_FB6

York, PA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hi my name is Ian. New to 9th gen but not hondas. Currently waiting for the dealer to find and get my taffeta white 15 4dr Si in. First brand new car ever but very excited to be back into the Honda family. My current car soured my taste of German cars 03 Bmw 330xi so after test driving a Focus St and a new Si I decided the Si was way nicer. Very excited to see future builds of others and start my own as well.

welcome to the forum. What happened with the 330 that went bad?

Dealer I bought it from lied to me and said it was in amazing condition one owner and well taken care of and in 300 miles after buying 2 motor mounts went out then 5k later two axles and more recently 17k later 4 bent wheels a wheel bearing two broken rear springs. Lol I could go on and on only owned the car 9.5 months and dumped 4k into it and it could use another 3-4k in it to be where it needs to be before winter and there's a loan on it.

welp two pictures so far as promised ive never loved a car so much before drives great runs amazing.
IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Welcome! Glad to see someone else that didn't go with an ST like me lol. Good choice:thumbsup:

Back