baronusmc's OFP Si Sedan

baronusmc

20141019_165108.jpg 20141019_165058.jpg

So this is my 2014 OFP Si Sedan. So far I haven't done much to it, just plastidipped the chrome strip on the trunk, and the chrome "u" strip below the grill. The stock wheels looked pretty awful in my opinion, so I have them plastidipped black as well until I get a new set.

Nice lil honda family you got goin on there! Welcome to the forum! Whats OFP stand for?
You wheels look pretty good dipped. I also hate the way the stock 14 wheels look, but the bright side is, when you get some nice 18inch wheels, you can reuse the tires lol.

Did you use glossifier or whatever on the wheels or just black plasti? They look shiny in the pic.

My plans are:
  • Mugen RR spoiler
  • Eibach springs
  • Glossy black vinyl roof wrap
  • Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust
  • 35% front tint, 20% rear
  • OEM door visors
  • Rear window spoiler
And then in the distant (3-5 years) future, the plans are adding a CT-e stage 2 supercharged, but we'll see.

@webby I did not put glossifier on them, it must just be the lighting

I'll probably start one next week once i actually have some mods done to the car, feel kinda silly doing one when all ive done is plasti dip lol, but oh of course there will be an exhaust clip :flame::vtec:, should be awesome

Actually, that'd be great. I've got parts coming in this week, so I'll be able to do updates.

Update:
  • Installed Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust 3 inch piping version
  • OEM All season floor mats
  • OEM interior illumination
  • Polished black metal weighted shifter knob with red gear engraving
Soon to come in the next month:
  • OEM door visors
  • Rear window spoiler
  • Type A style front lip
  • Side skirts from @procivic
Pictures coming!

Back