Battery tie down install I need help

i had to unscrew it a little bit the top nut bit is just like a normal nut. loosen it then tug it a bit.

Hope I'm not to late, don't pop it off, unscrew it like any nut/bolt(this just happens to be plastic) Adjustable whench will work, if you don't have the open end or closed end wrench..........Or a pair of pliers, no need to crunch it , it will unscrew easily.

Last edited:
oh i musntve unscrewed it all the way lol

As long as it worked.......... Before I answered the thread I went and unscrewed mine, so I could give the right info..... forcing it off is ok but not recommended, no harm no foul. Cheap to replace if it needed in the future.
Your Tie-down looks cool..........

Last edited:
Thanks! It was loose as i had unscrewed it a bit. It just didn't want to turn any further which is why I posted. I got it from Yospeed during the giveaway. :D wish they had blue.

I tried unscrewing mine for about a full three minutes before I realized that I was an idiot, then I just pulled it up and it came off.

You'd think they'd put a pull ring on top of the bolt/nut, for ppl that don't want to bother doing it correctly............ like us idiots...:D

Back