Battlefield 1 Discussion Thread

Check the likes and dislikes on both videos. :)

I like the idea of COD 4 remastered, but I don't feel like paying $80 for it.

Battlefield 1 looks awesome:thumbsup:

but I don't feel like paying $80 for it.
digital download only
can't be purchased without buying the new cod game
pc/xbox1/ps4 only
all previous stats from the original game are lost
people are ticked to put it lightly

BF1 looks like it will be amazing. I like a shooter that feels like it could happen today or is set in a past theater of war. I'm not too sure about COD just doesn't feel like it will be for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battlefield 1 looks like it could have some promise. Taking it back to old school warfare instead of all the advanced stuff there packing at us now. I would love to play CoD 4 remastered but I'm not willing to buy another game I will not like just to get it.

People aren't happy with another futuristic cod. People petitioned for a modern warfare remake or something similar to it. They did the remake, but force you to digital download the remake after using an activation code found in the new cod game. People don't want to buy the outer space cod to get it.

You going to do the beta?

Possibly. Just to see how it is.

One guy on another of my forums said this:

"I'd just like to say how much I'm NOT looking forward to this game, yet how I'll still end up buying and playing it because of my friends. I was really excited when I heard it was going to be set in WWI. Little did I know that it would end up being World War Michael Bay instead."

lol I wouldn't just buy it because of my friends.

Do they charge you for the beta? Does it just stop working at one point so you can't keep playing?

Back