• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
have you been playing any battlefield?

I played a bit of BF4 when it got popular again but since I haven't been playing any Battlefield. I've been playing Call of Duty Warzone Rebirth as that's what some of my friends have been playing. I like Rebirth better than regular Warzone as it's quicker/more action. I'm still at Battlefield person tho.

I know BF5 was free via Amazon Prime and I got the code but never installed it. Not a fan of that type of gameplay and BF1 wasn't my thing either.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Just downloaded the BF 2042 Beta.

Open Beta between October 6-9, 2021.
Early access is available on October 6-7, 2021 for all players who pre-order the game or are current EA Play members.

So people who pre-ordered the game will get to play 2 days early.