Not open for further replies.

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hi all,

Up For Sale are some parts that I recently removed from my 2013 Civic Si. I have decided to part out and sell the vehicle because it hardly gets used. There will be more parts here and there but they will be put up as time allows. I ship everything signature required.

Suspension is BC Racing Coils. I previously purchased them from another member. If I had to estimate miles I would say 25k range. They come as shown with all parts required to install. These will fit 2012-2013 civics. Prices are shipped unless you're in the west coast.

Camber arms are SPC and were purchased from another member, miles are 3k on them. Color is silver, when I removed them I noticed there is one bolt missing as you can tell from the picture and could be purchased at any local hardware store. Again price is shipped.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. My Paypal is Hidalgo0829@gmail.com. Parts are first come first serve.

BC coil Price Sold
Camber Arms Sold
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump.....good dude here. Buy NAO!

BC coils.....seems like a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back